Connecticut consistently ranks in the top 10 healthiest states based on research by many organizations including United Health Foundation and Americas Health Rankings.
Enjoy walking miles of nature trails throughout the 65 acres of Sleepy Hollow Hills.
Surrounding our community is the Oswegatchie Hills Nature Preserve, over 400 acres of varied terrain perfect for hiking throughout the year. Climb Mt. Tabor, the highest point in the preserve at 243 feet.
Enjoy a scenic stroll up and down the Niantic Bay Boardwalk that stretches for a mile along the waters of Long Island Sound.
For a more regimented workout, try one of the many fitness facilities within a 10 mile radius including:
- Snap Fitness (1 mile)
- Optimum Fitness (1 mile)
- East Lyme Community Center (3 miles)
- Gabriele’s Martial Arts (3 miles)
- Bushidokai Martial Arts (3 miles)
- Curves (3 miles)
- Advantage Personal Training (3.5 miles)
- Any-time Fitness (3.5 miles)
- Planet Fitness (5 miles)
- Work-out World (6 miles)
- Lyme Shores Tennis and Conditioning Center (6.5 miles)